Saturday, June 6, 2009
E.M.O.T.I.O.N.A.L
dunno y I dun look forward to her coming back cu all. maybe I'm just afraid to face the truth,the insecurity in me...afraid that all the unhappiness will come back all over again...I told myself.. if the first person she gonna meet his her,I'll leave her. I think that's only fair to myself. I have nothing to hope for then... since she wishes to see her first. haha. well all these may just be my imagination's. probably its the time of the month. well.. I think I gonna have split personality soon. one moment I tell myself I must trust her,on the other hand I'm doubting her. rah hate this feeling totally.. I should just concentrate on work n roadshow,n lifang. today's a roller coaster ride again. later she's going thru an operation. just hope for the best. lifang you must be strong ok?we're all behind you,beside you;in front of you supporting you n giving you the strength you need. love you fang...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment