Wednesday, June 10, 2009

D.A.T.I.N.G

we've becmoe dating couples. from being happily together to letting you go letting you fly...this is definitely not something I want,you've leave me for the second time... n that hurts. I'm hiding behind my shades today.. cos I dunno how to face you.. how to face ppl n smile.I'm not happy .i never will.. but my bottom of u.e line is:I want you happy. if having both can make you happy... go... but dun ever give me false hope n tell me I'm all that you want,but time n time again you go to her. you wish to see her more. I know I'm taking a gamble. I may just lose you... to her forever... or a while. I dunno. the chances r pretty high but dunno y I'm so stupid to let you go... I'm feeling so miserabl in me yet I can only pretend I'm happy. I'm not... not at all. for a long time will not be... hope ou will make up your mind soon. I'm really hurt... so painful... I can't breathe...

No comments: